Advanced Back Care Clinics – Osteopathy in Perth and Dunfermline
At Advanced Back Care Clinics in Perth and Dunfermline you will benefit from an experienced and no-nonsense approach in all aspects of osteopathy by qualified practitioner Ken Blakeley.
We commonly see a wide range of people from all walks of life including builders, golfers, nurses, social workers, office workers and those who have repetitive jobs – often those who spend a lot of time at computers.
Even if you have sufferred for a long time and tried many different therapies, you are likely to benefit from osteopathy. The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidance includes osteopathy as a treatment.
What elevates us above other therapists in and around Perth and Fife?
- One of Scotland’s most experienced osteopaths
- No premium attached to initial consultation
- Friendly atmosphere and fully qualified osteopath
- Appointments normally within 24 hours – often the same day
- Weekend and out-of-hours appointments available
- You will receive treatment on the first visit
- Affordable fees
- Discounts available for those with chronic conditions requiring multiple visits
- Sports-specific rehabilitation
Beware of any therapist:
- promoting an extended course of treatment before even assessing your condition,
- failing to monitor reaction to treatment,
- using gadgets such as muscle activity testers,
- advising expensive (dangerous) x-rays to assess condition, which should only be carried out at the request of a GP/specialist,
- selling an array of alleged cures in the form of supports.
We treat a lot of sports-related injuries and people who are experiencing back pain, neck pain, shoulder, elbow, knee, foot, hand, wrist, ankle and hip pain. There are many different causes including poor posture, wear and tear, damaged discs (often referred to as slipped discs) and muscle strains amongst others.
Most causes of lower back pain are not serious and respond well to osteopathic treatment.
“Kenneth exhibits, in my view, sound, reliable and value adding competence which brings tangible relief to back pain sufferers.”