About Ken Blakely- Osteopath
Ken Blakeley is the sole osteopath at Advanced Back Care Clinics in Perth and Dunfermline and has been successfully treating patients from all walks of life since 1995.
Fully qualified with a BSc honours degree in Osteopathic Medicine, he is also registered with the General Osteopathic Council. Ken has a unique insight into many of the conditions that his patients present with.
Before becoming an Osteopath he had a varied work history which included retail management, cabinet making and house design and renovation.
In his spare time Ken is a keen sportsman who enjoys snowboarding, mountain biking and surfing.
Like a lot of us, when time permits, he is also an enthusiastic gardener
What elevates us above other therapists in and around Perth and Fife?
- One of Scotland’s most experienced osteopaths
- No premium attached to initial consultation
- Friendly atmosphere and fully qualified osteopath
- Appointments normally within 24 hours – often the same day
- Weekend and out-of-hours appointments available
- You will receive treatment on the first visit
- Affordable fee
- Discounts available for those with chronic conditions requiring multiple visits
- Sports-specific rehabilitation